April 2019 - Full time
Our school is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Gardener to join our small team that maintains a joint campus of approximately 23 acres of hard and soft landscaping for St Mary’s Calne and St Margaret’s Preparatory School. The successful applicant will possess the skills to maintain and develop the ornamental gardens, ensuring that they are beautifully presented for the enjoyment of our pupils, parents, staff and visitors.
For full details of the role, please see the job description on the link to right.
Closing date for applications: 09.00 Monday 25th February 2019
More information for all positions:
Full Job Descriptions for all current vacancies can be found via the links to the right.
Benefits of working at St Mary's Calne
St Mary’s has its own salary scale with benefits, including:
• for a nominal fee, membership of the St Mary’s Sports Centre
• a staff discount on fees of children educated at either St Mary’s Calne or St Margaret’s Preparatory School (for permanent members of staff)
• free meals during term time
• free on-site parking
• staff workshops, clubs and library membership
• a rural site and attractive environment
• a friendly working community
• good public transport links.
To apply by post please do as above and send to St Mary's Calne (Recruitment), 63 Curzon St, Calne, SN11 0DF,
Telephone: 01249 857300.
All applications will be acknowledged.
Applicants invited for interview are expected to have read the school's Safeguarding Policy (Child Protection). Please click here to access the policies' page.
To view our Recruitment and Selection Policy and Procedures please click here
St Mary's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils. Due to the nature of the work involved, the successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.