Mrs Karen Paddock is the Housemistress of St Prisca’s House. Her Deputy is Mrs Charis Hardy. Miss Clare Harris and Mrs Charis Hardy are also the Day Housemistresses in St P's.
Teachers who assist in House in the evening include Mrs Anne Thornton, Mrs Faye Lovell and Miss Caroline Bridge.
St Prisca’s is the MIV Form House for 12 to 13 year old girls. The House is named after a young Christian girl who was martyred in the first century. Prisca was only 13 years old when she was thrown to the lions. However, the lion which was set loose upon her only licked her feet. She was therefore returned to prison and beheaded where an eagle watched over her body until it was buried in the catacomb of Priscilla in Rome. The original structure of St Prisca’s was built in 1928 but the house has gone through several changes since then. In 2015/16, work on St Prisca's took place in order to provide more private bathroom facilities for the girls as well as improved accommodation for staff. An extension was built to include some additional dormitories and the House has a new Office, a Boot Room for muddy boots and lax sticks, locker space, handbasins in the dormitories and more social spaces for the girls to relax and spend time with friends.
The Common Room has a lovely view over one of the school fields and the tennis court at the back of the House is well used.
Milo, Pablo and Alfie (left) are also valuable members of our team!